Tuesday 11 August 2015

Flight Essentials

Just a quick one before my flight tomorrow morning. As my flight out of Heathrow is at 8 I need to get up ridiculously early so I'll need something to refresh myself during the long day of traveling! 

These travel size creams, gels and balms by The Organic Pharmacy are perfect for inflight hydration for your skin. As the air con is so harsh on planes and really dry out your skin it's super important to keep fresh! 
Also my fave new lippy is eos, the green one I've got is mint flavour and it makes my lips tingle and really wakes me up, perfect for my early rise tomorrow!! 
And finally can't go wrong with an on-the-go sized perfume and this Bulgari one smells divine!

That's all for now, 
F xo

Ps this is the first time I've blogged from my phone so hopefully the layout isn't too jumbled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment