Monday 10 August 2015

My Weekend in London

So I was down in London last weekend celebrating two of my friends birthday's, Friday night a group of us headed down to Shoreditch to a club called Cargo and we happily danced the night away there, other than the prices of rounds (but being London I should not have expected much cheaper than  £9.85 for a single vodka lemonade) I would thoroughly recommend the club!! The atmosphere was incredible and in one of the rooms they had a few dancers on stage and occasionally they had confetti cannons going off!



As I was down in London I felt it was only right to pop for some afternoon tea. We checked on Groupon before we went and got a great deal; tea for two for only £12 at the Wellcome Collection in Euston. The tea for two included a pot of a loose leaf tea each, a few finger sandwiches, a scone with cream and jam each and two desert cakes each. I chose to have the red velvet cake and a elder-flower and strawberry macaroon, they were both to die for!! The restaurant was beautiful with some really nice art work and sculptures dotted around, and as it was upstairs you couldn't really hear the noises from the busy street below which was lovely!





After the afternoon tea we had a few hours to kill before heading out to our friends house for predrinks so we hopped on the tube down to Hyde Park and sat there for a few hours people watching and soaking up the rays!! 
I am also in loooove with my new floppy sun hat! I wear it at any chance I get, I feel it just makes any outfit look classy and chic! 
(hat-NewLook,crop top, sunglasses and necklace, Topshop, ripped high-wasted jeans - ASOS) 

After drinking a whole bottle of pineapple Ciroc at pres (between 8 of us... I'm not an alcoholic don't worry!) we headed back into central. This time we hit up 55Club on Oxford Street and luckily for us by being at the right place at the right time we ended up getting a VIP table for free which included a huge bottle of Grey Goose! Safe to say my memory of the night after that is all a bit hazey! Although the VIP treatment was much appreciated I did however prefer the music from the night before in Cargo. 




And finally finishing up my weekend we had a lovely BBQ in the sun, perfect hangover cure! I then headed back home to Kent to pack for my trip to New York on Wednesday, keep your eye out for a few NY posts to come.

F xo

No comments:

Post a Comment